Obsessed with Vinyl – Drunk Unkles to Perform at the Hard Rock Hotel
Dubbed “Obsessed with Vinyl,” the Drunk Unkles will play on June 8 to provide funding and raise awareness about a new industry-wide program: Ignite. Ignite arms integration firms and consultants with marketing and promotional materials that can be used at job fairs and shared with students and young professionals considering a move to the commercial technology industry.
June 8, 2016
Doors Open at 8:30pm
Vinyl, Hard Rock Hotel, 4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Print this postcard for admission into the Drunk Unkles concert:
2016 NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing
To kick off the Business & Leadership Conference, the NSCA Education Foundation Golf Outing raises funds for furthering the systems integration industry, starting with the education of future industry professionals. The event was a success, raising nearly $22,000. See our winners…
Thank You to the 2016 Sponsors of the Education Foundation Charity Golf Outing!
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available. The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate? Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession? How can I make a lasting impression on this industry? Get more details by calling NSCA at 800.446.6722. For first time attendees of the NSCA Business and Leadership Conference, ask for an application for free registration.