The Drunk Unkles Launch Ignite in a Big Way
The annual Drunk Unkles fundraiser on June 8 at InfoComm was a huge success this year! According to NSCA Education Foundation Director Stephen Koehler, “the room was jammed and the band was on fire. Everyone was having a great time, especially knowing that it was for a great cause. The Unks continue to be a highlight of InfoComm.”
Read more about the concert fundraiser…
New Ignite Program Focuses on Educating Students
NSCA is excited to announce the launch of its Ignite program, which was unveiled at the 2016 Business & Leadership Conference in Dallas, TX, in February. Ignite was established to spark interest in young students so they consider a career in the commercial technology industry.
Read the full press release here…
Another Successful Industry Charity Golf Outing
To kick off the Business & Leadership Conference, the NSCA Education Foundation Golf Outing raises funds for furthering the systems integration industry, starting with the education of future industry professionals. The event was a success, raising nearly $22,000.
See our winners…
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available. The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
| Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate? Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession? How can I make a lasting impression on this industry?
| Get more details by calling NSCA at 800.446.6722. For first time attendees of the NSCA Business and Leadership Conference, ask for an application for free registration.