2016 NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing
Register now for the 2016 tournament at The Four Seasons in Las Colinas, TX, on Feb. 25, 2016. This fun networking opportunity takes place before the 18th annual Business & Leadership Conference.
If you are ready to purchase a foursome, download a 2016 Registration Form and submit via email to Teresa Solorio, or fax to (319) 366-4164.
A continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided, and awards will be handed out at the evening awards dinner.
Thanks for Rocking Out with the Drunk Unkles and “Aunt” Lisa at The Cutting Room in NYC
Sponsored by our friends at:
All proceeds support the initiatives of:
Thanks for a Successful 10 Years!
Thank you for joining the Unks at BB King’s in Orlando, FL! This is the largest fundraising event of the year and the Education Foundation is so grateful to the Drunk Unkles, our sponsors and the money they have raised to support education and programs in our industry.
Remember that your sponsorship goes to support so much more than just the event. The NSCA Education Foundation will always be dedicated to furthering the industry, starting with the education of future industry professionals. Programs such as Ignite! wouldn’t be possible without your support. We’re also excited to participate in the newly formed PASS K-12 alliance, which is focused on creating safer American schools.
Thank You to Our 2015 Sponsors!
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available. The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate? Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession? How can I make a lasting impression on this industry? Get more details by calling NSCA at 800.446.6722. For first time attendees of the NSCA Business and Leadership Conference, ask for an application for free registration.