The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry. The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate for all who work in the integration industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals.
You can reach us at NSCA headquarters:
3950 River Ridge Drive NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Tel: 800.446.6722 | 1.319.366.6722
NSCA is Your Voice
Addressing the industry’s biggest legislative threats, and helping your company promote its services.
NSCA is Your Business Resource
Power is in the knowledge; NSCA resources provide the answers needed to be successful.
NSCA is Your Trusted Advisor
Training, networking opportunities and consultation to increase your sales and profitability, improve operational excellence, enhance financial accountability, and keep employees educated and motivated.
The NSCA Code of Ethics defines the value system that NSCA ascribes to and requires its members to embrace.
- Establish and maintain high standards of professional conduct.
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of their work, including service and installations.
- Not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients or employers.
- Commit to ongoing professional growth of employee’s skills and knowledge.
- Support cybersecurity efforts by ensuring that their products, services and solutions are not designed or manufactured in such a manner as to surreptitiously transmit information to third parties for purposes outside the normal and expected scope of security and business operations.
- A member must not be a company, or an entity majority owned by a company, that has been associated with any sanctions provided by the U.S. government or any U.S. government agency.
- Commit to raise the level of competency in the industry through regular educational programs.
To learn more about the benefits of membership or how to join NSCA, or call 800.446.NSCA to speak to a member services representative today.