Register for NSCA webinars and roundtables to learn more about industry-specific business issues, research and trends, practical tips, tools, strategies, techniques, and resources on a variety of professional development topics.
Upcoming NSCA webinars and roundtables:
August 16 at 11am CT (12pm ET)
With supply-chain snarls, increased labor costs and unprecedented unpredictability, integrators’ jobs have become much harder. In this webinar, we’ll help you optimize your business and stay profitable.
Key focus areas:
- Why integrators must be selective when choosing projects
- How integrators can understand the “true cost” of projects
- Why it’s important to scrutinize project time investments
- Which provisions (e.g., force majeure, product delays) contracts should include
- Why it’s worthwhile to pass along unpredictable costs
- How to handle ever-escalating labor rates
By registering for NSCA webinars and roundtables, you are agreeing to allow NSCA to share your registration information with the event sponsor(s), who may elect to communicate or market its products or services directly to you. The email communications can be unsubscribed from at any time by using the links contained at the bottom of each email send.