Drunk Unkles Appear at Hard Rock
The NSCA Education Foundation is excited to announce the largest Drunk Unkles fundraiser of 2018, scheduled for Wednesday, June 6th, from 8:30 pm to 11pm at Las Vegas’ Vinyl in the Hard Rock Hotel. In its 13th year of supporting the NSCA Education Foundation, the Drunk Unkles have raised more than $1 million through their various fundraising efforts.
Read more …
2018 Industry Charity Golf Outing
The NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing this year was one for the record books! Hosted on Feb. 28, 2018, at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas Golf Course golf course – right before the 20th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC) – 114 participants teed off and got through nearly four holes before the rain set in. Two dedicated groups kept playing while the majority went back to the clubhouse for networking (and shelter!).
Read more …
NSCA Education Foundation Introduces New Hester Scholarship
At NSCA’s 18th annual Business & Leadership Conference in February in Dallas, Mike and Kiffie Hester made a generous donation of $25,000 to the NSCA Education Foundation. This gift will be used as seed money to create a program that helps attract and recruit veterans to the systems integration industry.
Read more about the Hester Scholarship Program…
New Ignite Program Focuses on Educating Students
NSCA is excited to announce the launch of its Ignite program, which was unveiled at the 2016 Business & Leadership Conference in Dallas, TX, in February. Ignite was established to spark interest in young students so they consider a career in the commercial technology industry.
Read the full press release here…
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available. The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
| Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate? Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession? How can I make a lasting impression on this industry?
| Get more details by calling NSCA at 800.446.6722. For first time attendees of the NSCA Business and Leadership Conference, ask for an application for free registration.