Drunk Unkles Appear at BB King’s
The Drunk Unkles, in their 12th year of supporting the NSCA Education Foundation, led a one-of-a-kind fundraiser on June 14 at InfoComm, bringing in more than $75,000 to help industry programs like IGNITE!.
Read more …
2017 Industry Charity Golf Outing
The NSCA Education Annual Charity Golf Outing had a record number of golfers, and we raised more than $25,000 for the NSCA Education Foundation. The weather and setting were gorgeous; getting everyone together for a great cause made for the perfect day.
Read more …
NSCA Education Foundation Introduces New Hester Scholarship
At NSCA’s 18th annual Business & Leadership Conference in February in Dallas, Mike and Kiffie Hester made a generous donation of $25,000 to the NSCA Education Foundation. This gift will be used as seed money to create a program that helps attract and recruit veterans to the systems integration industry.
Read more about the Hester Scholarship Program…
New Ignite Program Focuses on Educating Students
NSCA is excited to announce the launch of its Ignite program, which was unveiled at the 2016 Business & Leadership Conference in Dallas, TX, in February. Ignite was established to spark interest in young students so they consider a career in the commercial technology industry.
Read the full press release here…
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available. The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
| Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate? Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession? How can I make a lasting impression on this industry?
| Get more details by calling NSCA at 800.446.6722. For first time attendees of the NSCA Business and Leadership Conference, ask for an application for free registration.