We advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist professionals within the communications technology industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to educational experiences that enhance growth, professionalism, and business skills needed in the communications technology industry.
The NSCA Education Foundation has helped provide:
- * Funding for over 4,000 students in technical colleges and career centers throughout North America.
- * Support for the development ESPA, an industry-wide consortium that developed curriculum and apprenticeship programs.
- * Over $400,000 to fund over 400 scholarships (known as the Randy Vaughan scholarship program) for incumbent industry professional to develop leadership and business skills.
- * Funding for dozens of valuable industry research projects: the Electronic Systems Outlook, Financial Analysis of the Industry, Compensation & Benefits Report, Labor Installation Standard guidelines, Guide to State Licensing, and more.
- * The opportunity for Ignite to provide outreach and create interest in our industry for the next generation.
- * Ignite’s summer internship program, which was launched in 2018 and will return again next year.
- * Initial seed money to launch PASS (the Partner Alliance for Safer Schools). Now, over 4,000 schools have incorporated PASS guidelines into their technology planning process.
BLOG: RECENT POSTS
2022 NSCA Education Foundation Fundraiser
The NSCA Education Foundation’s “BE THE SPARK” virtual fundraiser on Dec. 8 brings the integration industry together for an evening of fun while addressing the signature challenge of recruiting the next-gen workforce. The NSCA Education Foundation is excited to announce a virtual celebration to raise funds for Ignite! Ignite was started by the NSCA Education Foundation Read the full article…
Ignite Brings Summer Internships Back in a Big Way This Year
The last two years have taken a toll on everything—including summer internships. But Ignite is here to help integrators and manufacturers relaunch their programs in 2022.
Mark Your Calendar: ‘Igniting Our Next-Gen Workforce’ Virtual Celebration on Dec. 2
NSCA’s “Igniting Our Next-Gen Workforce” is a completely online experience being held on Dec. 2, 2021, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm CST