The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry. The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate for all who work in the integration industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals.
You can reach us at NSCA headquarters:
3950 River Ridge Drive NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Tel: 800.446.6722 | 1.319.366.6722
What Information We Collect
Information you give us: We collect information that you choose to provide to us when you register for membership, conferences, webinars, roundtables, or other event-related services; subscribe to quarterly journal; sign up for email newsletters; enter a contest; or otherwise submit through our website. During the registration process we may request certain contact and demographic information about you such as your name, mailing address, email address, company name, size of company and title. We also may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us.
How We Use and Disclose Information
NSCA may use and disclose your contact information for any of the following reasons:
• To provide, maintain, personalize, optimize, and improve the website, including research and analytics regarding use of the website, or to remember you when you leave and return to the website;
• To provide and improve our products and services, to process any transactions you request, or authenticate you as a customer;
• To deliver advertising, including interest-based advertising on our websites and other websites and applications;
• To provide you with information about products or services you are interested in, including research studies, conferences and other events;
• To provide you with e-newsletters you have requested;
• To send you notices for membership renewal; and
• To contact you regarding marketing endeavors.
From time to time, NSCA may also share your contact information with other preferred organizations, such as manufacturer vendor partners who have an existing business relationship with NSCA, for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please refer to the “Contact” section below.
Data Storage, Transfers, and Security
California law permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Notice” in the subject line.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from NSCA , or wish to opt out of future email promotions from NSCA , please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all promotional email messages you receive from NSCA will include an option to opt out of future email communications.