Or someone who could offer a fresh perspective when analyzing processes, problem-solving, or developing plans to meet goals?
No matter where you’re located, or how big or small your integration firm, NSCA has resources that can help. We offer industry research, educational events, and free webinars, but we also offer something much more personal: one-on-one business strategy, coaching, and consulting created specifically for systems integrators.
NSCA spends time getting to know your business, and then helps you find ways to meet goals (or establish new ones). From improving margins to implementing technical training programs, we have the resources and professional connections to help you get started.
We’re always available to answer your questions, too. We encourage you to submit questions to be answered as part of our Video Question of the Week series on YouTube.
Systems integrators from across the country have submitted interesting questions like:
- Is covering warranty a cost associated with an individual project, or is it overhead?
- You’ve suggested getting deposits if possible, but doesn’t that create an accounting problem?
- Are other integrators having trouble finding good people for technical jobs? How can we fill our open positions?
- What suggestions do you have for cleaning up past-due accounts?
- Do you have any tips on making our weekly staff meetings better? They’ve become less productive.
- Should we be asking for a deposit or signing a letter of intent with a client before starting system layout or design work?
- How can we make joint ventures or partnering agreements work to our advantage?
- Is it possible to track true customer satisfaction?
If you have a question, it’s likely that another NSCA member is wondering the same thing. So we record our responses (in five minutes or less), and offer examples to back up our statements. These videos are available for anyone to view at any time.
If you have questions, contact NSCA. We can set up conference calls and video chat sessions, or come straight to your office. Or answer one of your questions in an upcoming NSCA Video Question of the Week!
Reach us at:
Image by stockimages