Not everyone understands the trials and tribulations of an integration firm – but Navigate Management Consulting does.
Its team helps integrators learn and apply time-tested methods and best practices in every business discipline to achieve results like increased sales, improved margins, reduced costs, and higher profits.
Whether you need help setting growth and maturity goals or are looking for ways to improve certain job tasks, Navigate can help. The team helps you uncover the true cost of creating quality projects.
The launch of Navigate Academy, an online learning platform, makes it easier than ever for systems integrators to embrace the concepts taught by Navigate.
What has Navigate Management Consulting done for NSCA members?
- Improved process deliverables and efficiencies to increase net profits.
- Reduced project drama and chaos – resulting in predictable project performance.
- Reduced or eliminated the duplication of effort across functions – reducing overhead and increasing net profits.
- Established meaningful metrics and systems, facilitating information-based decision making towards the accomplishment of strategic and operational goals.
“For our Project Managers that have gone through Navigate Academy, we see greater focus, obviously on the upfront project planning, risk management, communication, kickoff meetings, etc. Really setting the stage for a successful project early on. Really making sure that we are properly planning well ahead of the game, so then it just comes down to execution. We really put a lot of focus on change management as well and explaining that process.”
-Mark Linton, SVP Systems Integration at AVI-SPL
What can Navigate Management Consulting do for your business?
- Provide new insight into company operations to improve decision making and assign responsibility.
- Implement organizational and culture changes to improve morale and increase revenue.
- Apply Lean/Cost of Quality principles for continuous process improvement that saves time and money.
- Maintain certifications through Navigate Academy. Each completed lesson plan is eligible to receive an AVIXA CTS renewal unit, and a Project Management Institute PDU toward PMP certification renewal.
Want to learn more?
- Learn More about Navigate Academy
- Culture Shapes the Future of Tempest Technologies
- What Should A Lessons Learned Process Focus On?
- Essentials of Performance Management
- 3 Ways to Build Quality into Integration Projects
- Forecasting for Successful Project Management
- It’s Easier to Be a Friend Than a Manager, But That’s Not Your Job
- Profits Hiding in Plain Sight
- A Variable Cost Structure Adds Profitability to Your Integration Business
- Address Seasonality Using Labor as a Variable Cost
- So, All I Have to Do to Be Profitable is Hire Subcontractors?
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Navigate Management Consulting is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*