Its team helps integrators learn and apply time-tested methods and best practices in every business discipline to achieve results like increased sales, improved margins, reduced costs, and higher profits.
Whether you need help setting growth and maturity goals, or are looking for ways to improve certain job tasks, the Navigate coaching team can help. The team helps you uncover the true cost of creating quality projects – and determine how many times you’re actually paying for a job to be completed.
What has Navigate Management Consulting done for NSCA members?
- Implemented new procedures for job completion, time tracking, and construction accounting
- Established productive, realistic ways to measure and see progress
- Helped them achieve revenue goals and improve key business metrics
- Assisted them in ways to use labor as a profit center
“Navigate gave me insights into the operations of my company that I had never seen before. My management team and I were able to better understand the problems, make decisions, assign responsibility, and just make things happen. Revenue increased, profits went up, and morale got better – I’ll take that any day.”
-Owner, $12 million integration company
What can Navigate Management Consulting do for your business?
- Provide new insight into company operations to improve decision making and assign responsibility
- Implement organizational and culture changes to improve morale and increase revenue
- Apply Lean/Cost of Quality principles for continuous process improvement that saves time and money
Want to learn more?
- AVNation Podcast: Labor as a Profit Center
- AV Nation Podcast: The Cost of Quality
- Management is About Making Decisions, Part 1
- Management is About Making Decisions, Part 2
- Integrators Ignoring KPIs, Wasting Time and Money
- Revenue Production or Cost Reduction
- What Happened to Joy and Fulfillment?
- How Much Does 5 Minutes Cost?
- Measures of Work: One More Case for Quality
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Navigate Management Consulting is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*