|Create Date||September 15, 2022|
|Last Updated||September 15, 2022|
Presented by Insperity, LivingHR and Visual Sound
Finding and hiring talent has long been an obstacle for integration companies and those challenges are compounded in 2022. Turnover rates escalate as companies compete for talent to get projects out of their pipelines. We’re seeing talented integration professionals chase higher pay and loftier positions at other firms. This puts companies at a disadvantage as they consider matching offers or even paying “stay bonuses” to keep in-demand employees.
NSCA challenges integration companies to rethink their talent recruitment strategies. In this webinar, NSCA Business Accelerator Insperity, a human resources provider, and NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember livingHR, a consultant on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) offer concrete steps to reenergize talent recruitment.
• Nontraditional recruiting platforms (e.g. voice command, chatbots, AI-powered technology)
• Rethinking candidate assessments
• Gamification in recruiting
• Better use of video interviews
• Humanized approach to attracting candidates and how culture and talent branding play into it
• Importance of DEIB strategy in the business, culture, and TA practices
• Diverse hiring strategies and sources
To download this webinar, please visit the link below: