To help better explain what NSCA is, what we do, and what our members do, our board of directors took the time to document the significance of NSCA in the industry and to their own integration firms. Through a series of blog posts, we’ll reveal what they had to say. These statements were captured during a 2015 strategic planning session as we examined the industry and contemplated NSCA’s role as the voice, business resource, and trusted advisor for the channel and the systems integrator.
Next to share his expertise is NSCA Board Member Paul Thomas, who is also president and COO at Northland Controls.
The value of this organization is incredible, regardless of the technology your company provides. As an integrator focused on security and life safety systems, we rely on the resources NSCA provides. The relationship that NSCA has with PSA makes each organization better; between the two groups, the experience is considered to be crucial to our business. The networking, the thought leadership, the access to a world-class talent pool, and working with best of the best is simply fantastic. -Paul Thomas, NSCA Board Member, 2013 – Present
Check out what the following people had to say about the role of NSCA:
- NSCA Board President Michael Hester, Beacon Communications
- NSCA Board Member Mike Boettcher, Advanced AV
- NSCA Board Member Rob Simopoulos, Advance Technology
- NSCA Board Member Anne Sellers, Sensory Technologies
- NSCA Past President and Board Member Ingolf de Jong, General Communications
- NSCA Vice President and Board Member Ray Bailey, Lone Star Communications
- NSCA Board Member Josh Shanahan, SVT