In a presentation hosted by SurgeX, NSCA’s Chuck Wilson lays out advice for integration firm decision-makers who are leading their companies through the COVID-19 pandemic while looking toward the recovery phase.
As integration companies navigate the COVID-19 crisis, NSCA is here to help. That was the most important takeaway from a presentation hosted by SurgeX and featuring NSCA’s Chuck Wilson and Tom LeBlanc: Company Decision Points: Leveraging Resources to Lead Through Crisis.
Watch the recorded presentation here.
Company Decision Points: Leveraging Resources to Lead Through Crisis topics include:
- Best practices for leveraging and optimizing government resources
- How to conduct a financial stress test for your company — and why it’s a critical step in determining your company’s path
- Integration market outlook on when the industry reboot will begin
- Insight on which vertical markets will recover sooner and which are expected to remain challenging even through the recovery
- Advice on how integration company leaders can use this time to improve efficiency and create stronger teams
- Specific cost-saving measures that companies can explore
The business continuity discussion was hosted by SurgeX and sponsored by QSC.
Watch Company Decision Points: Leveraging Resources to Lead Through Crisis