Watch this short video interview and get to know Shedan Maghzi, corporate strategic advisor for Avidex, who has joined the NSCA Board of Directors.
NSCA was sad to say goodbye to former Treasurer Anne Sellers after her company (Sensory Technologies) was acquired by Diversified in February. Sellers stepped down from her board position.
With Maghzi stepping up to join the NSCA Board of Directors, we want the NSCA community to get to know him. In a video interview with NSCA Director of Industry Outreach Tom LeBlanc, Maghzi discusses his unique (and enviable!) executive position at Avidex, his San Francisco roots, and his vision for our trade association.
NSCA’s 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- President: Mike Boettcher, New Era Technology
- Immediate Past President: Josh Shanahan, Sport View Technologies
- Vice President: Ray Bailey, Lone Star Communications
- Secretary: Tim Hennen, IVCi
- Treasurer: Dan Schmidtendorff, Communication Company
- Laurie MacKeigan, Backman Vidcom [New]
- Kyle Habben, Electronic Contracting Company [New]
- Shedan Maghzi, Avidex [New]
- Dale Bottcher, AVI-SPL
- Brad Caron, SIGNET Electronic Systems
- Christina De Bono, ClearTech Media
The NSCA Education Foundation will continue to be served by Laurie Englert of Legrand AV (president), Steve Emspak of Shen, Milsom & Wilke (vice president), Lauren Simmen of AMETEK/SurgeX (secretary), and Jeff Kindig of Harman (treasurer). They are joined by the following board members, who continue their terms:
- Ingolf de Jong, General Communications Inc.
- Gina Sansivero, AtlasIED
- Tobi Tungl, Conference Technologies Inc.
Steve Greenblatt of Control Concepts also joins the NSCA Education Foundation Board of Directors in 2020-2021.