Save time and money through special services and shipping discounts from UPS. It puts the power of logistics to work for you every day by providing speed, outstanding reliability, and technology tools so you can focus on your business – not your shipping.
In fact, NSCA members can save up to 50% on shipping all the time. See discounted rates here.
What has UPS done for NSCA members?
- Improved communication and customer service by receiving same-day pickup from one driver for all shipments
- Significantly reduced shipping costs, which helps integrators offer lower customer pricing
- Maximized cash flow by decreasing the amount of available money going toward shipping
What can UPS do for your business?
- Reduce shipping costs by up to 50%
- 50%* on UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Worldwide Express export, UPS Worldwide Saver export, and UPS Worldwide Expedited export shipments for up to four weeks after enrollment*
- Up to 34%* on UPS Air letters, including UPS Next Day Air
- Up to 30%* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 32%* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 16%* on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight shipments over 150 lbs.
- Consolidate shipping, from envelopes to freight, and track everything in one place
- Set up automatic, proactive tracking alerts for customers and manage fraudulent activity
NSCA members in Canada save on the following services and more:
- Small Package Services:
- 40% on shipments within Canada
- 40% on shipments to the U.S.
- 40% on shipments to worldwide destinations
- 25% on imports into Canada
- 30% on brokerage services
- Freight Services:
- Savings start at 70% on heavyweight, LTL shipments over 150 lb.
Want to learn more?
- Better Customer Service Starts and Ends with a Smarter Supply Chain
- Small Business Owners Find Success Despite Odds
- NSCA Membership = Major Business Discounts
*Please note: UPS and its partner, Meridian One, are valued NSCA Business Accelerators. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*