Deliver and support your big ideas with the expertise, technology infrastructure, and reliability of UPS. Ship, track, and manage your supply chain with agility and visibility.
NSCA members now have access to new and improved flat-rate pricing – no matter how much you ship, when you ship, or where it’s going.
Members-only savings include:
- 10%* on UPS Next Day Air® Early
- 50% on Domestic Next Day / Deferred
- 30% on Ground Commercial / Residential
- 50% off all small package shipments
- International: 50% on Export / 40% on Import / 25% Canada Standard
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- Free UPS Smart Pickup service
You can also minimize financial setbacks with insurance through UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. and protect your shipments. Save up to 17% over your current declared value. There is no fee to sign up; simply enter the value of your goods in the declared value field of the shipping system. Get more info here.
Transactional coverage benefits include:
- Comprehensive, all-risk coverage
- Easy claims processing
- Quick resolutions and payments
In addition, the UPS Store® provides NSCA members with quick, affordable, and effortless digital printing solutions with easy online ordering and expert customer service.
What has UPS done for NSCA members?
- Improved communication and customer service by receiving same-day pickup from one driver for all shipments
- Significantly reduced shipping costs, which helps integrators offer lower customer pricing
- Maximized cash flow by decreasing the amount of available money going toward shipping
- There is no value requirement (minimum usage) to use the program and receive the discounts
“We just started using the NSCA UPS discount. In June alone, we saved $600 on the 383 packages we had to send.”
-Mike Strickland, Systems Electronics
“We are definitely seeing savings with the UPS business tools. The savings were immediate.”
-Nancy Carlson, Audio Architects
What can UPS do for your business?
- Significantly reduce shipping costs
- Consolidate shipping, from envelopes to freight, and track everything in one place
- Set up automatic, proactive tracking alerts for customers and manage fraudulent activity
Want to learn more?
- Better Customer Service Starts and Ends with a Smarter Supply Chain
- NSCA Membership = Major Business Discounts
CALL: 800-636-2377, M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
*Please note: UPS and its partner, Gallagher Affinity, are valued NSCA Business Accelerators. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*