The world moves fast – and your NSCA UPS® Savings Program has the tools you need to help your small business move even faster.
Deliver and support your big ideas with the expertise, technology infrastructure, and reliability of UPS. Ship, track, and manage your supply chain with agility and visibility.
NSCA members have access to new and improved flat-rate pricing – no matter how much you ship, when you ship, or where it’s going. Save up 50% on all shipments.
Members-only savings include:
- 50% off domestic next day/deferred
- 30% off ground commercial/residential
- 50% off international exports and 40% off imports
- Up to 50% off on additional services
- Free UPS Smart Pickup® service
You can also minimize financial setbacks with insurance through UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. and protect your shipments. Save up to 17% over your current declared value. There is no fee to sign up; simply enter the value of your goods in the declared value field of the shipping system. Get more info here.
Transactional coverage benefits include:
- Comprehensive, all-risk coverage
- Easy claims processing
- Quick resolutions and payments
In addition, the UPS Store® provides NSCA members with quick, affordable, and effortless digital printing solutions with easy online ordering and expert customer service.
More info for first-time and returning users click here.
Did you know?
In 2021, our members saved $145,193.09 on shipping with UPS.
Find out how you can save, too.
What has UPS done for NSCA members?
- Improved communication and customer service by receiving same-day pickup from one driver for all shipments
- Significantly reduced shipping costs, which helps integrators offer lower customer pricing
- Maximized cash flow by decreasing the amount of available money going toward shipping
- There is no value requirement (minimum usage) to use the program and receive the discounts
“We just started using the NSCA UPS discount. In June alone, we saved $600 on the 383 packages we had to send.”
-Mike Strickland, Systems Electronics
“We are definitely seeing savings with the UPS business tools. The savings were immediate.”
-Nancy Carlson, Audio Architects
“IAS Technology, now Pearl Technology, has been enjoying the discounted shipping rates for nearly 20 years through the NSCA/UPS program discounts. It helps greatly since some of the vendors out there can’t properly measure a box. The savings really do add up. If you haven’t already signed up, please do so today. I prefer UPS to other carriers because my ground packages are usually delivered here before noon. If you have techs waiting for equipment to do a job, then that makes a big difference rather than having to wait until late afternoon for equipment. I also use UPS Freight for my LTL shipments that I can create right through my UPS WorldShip software.”
-Jeri Rogers, Pearl Technology
What can UPS do for your business?
- Significantly reduce shipping costs
- Consolidate shipping, from envelopes to freight, and track everything in one place
- Set up automatic, proactive tracking alerts for customers and manage fraudulent activity
Want to learn more?
- Better Customer Service Starts and Ends with a Smarter Supply Chain
- NSCA Membership = Major Business Discounts
CALL: 800-636-2377, M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
*Please note: UPS and its partner, Gallagher Affinity, are valued NSCA Business Accelerators. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*