Efficient operations equal safe operations. And safety encompasses more than protecting employees and the public from injury. Integrators can also incur hidden expenses through lost productivity, reputational risk, and missed market opportunities if safety isn’t top of mind.
Today’s technology projects also expose integrators to other risks, including those involving cybersecurity, information security and protection, and communications breaches. TrueNorth offers a carrier that was designed specifically to safeguard integrators against risks that threaten their business success.
What has TrueNorth's service done for NSCA members?
- Saved firms tens of thousands of dollars by offering all types of insurance under one roof
- Protected them against loss due to network security breaches on customer networks
- Offered insurance to cover forensics that determine how data breaches occur
“A few weeks back, I logged into the NSCA website, knowing NSCA would have a recommended resource for our 'special' insurance needs! I knew NSCA would come through. The whole experience of working with Chad has been excellent. Chad was very eager from the start to make sure he took care of us. Very grateful.”
-Matt Chitwood, PIVIUM
“A lot of the companies I contacted about liability insurance would respond, 'You really don’t fit the mold. You’re not a retail shop. You’re not a true construction shop.’ They had a tough time trying to put us in a good category. But TrueNorth understood our business, as well as the carriers. When their quotes came back, they saved us between 10% and 15%. It’s like they’re right next door. TrueNorth provides an associate to manage your account just like your local insurance company would. Location is not an issue. The overall experience is first class."
-Kevin Bauer, Evco Sound & Electronics
“Chad Henry at TrueNorth has been an outstanding partner in making sure we have the coverage we need at a competitive price. He works with several carriers and shops for the best values in insurance. We initially started working with Chad in January 2019. He was able to save PCD a substantial amount of money on premiums while offering even better coverage. We highly recommend Chad and TrueNorth for insurance needs."
-Bill Graham, PCD
What can TrueNorth do for your business?
- Manage all of your insurance needs through one organization to save time and money
- Reduce liability when dealing with cybersecurity, information, and communications exposure
- Analyze current risks and anticipate future threats to protect your business
- Creating Your Own Safety Culture
- Another Type of Coverage to Add to Your List: Drone Insurance
- NSCA Success Story: Finding Affordable, Reliable Insurance
- Planning Ahead: How to Create a Return-to-Work Strategy
- 4 Things to Look for in a Cyber Insurance Partner
- Protecting Your Organization (and Your Clients) From a Data Breach
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: TrueNorth is a valued NSCA Business Accelerators. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*
This publication has been prepared by TrueNorth Companies, L.C.’s Risk Management division and is intended for informational purposes only. Transmission of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a client relationship with TrueNorth Companies, L.C. This publication does not constitute any type of representation or warranty. This publication is not a contract and does not amend, modify or change any insurance policy you may have with an insurance carrier. © 2019 TrueNorth Companies, L.C. All rights reserved.