You can run your business more profitably and more productively when you use a tightly integrated system that is designed to handle all aspects of an integration firm’s business – from sales and proposals to service and dispatch to invoicing and accounting.
With immediate access to reporting and relational
information, Solutions360 can help you drive more profitability into project management and more efficiency into business processes.
What has Solutions360 done for NSCA members?
- Helped project teams understand the financial aspects of projects to improve profitability
- Improved integration among disparate systems by combining a CRM, PSA, ERP, and accounting tool into a single solution to centralize business
- Unified data across departments to provide an improved view of financial data for ongoing projects
“Our Solutions360 support and project schedules reconcile to the financial statement gross profit within 4/100 of 1% of total gross profit dollars. Not too shabby. When I can get within less than a $1,000 variance on a $1.8 million monthly gross profit, it warms the hearts of accountants everywhere.”
-Eric Morris, Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers Inc.
What can Solutions360 do for your business?
- Help you execute client work faster and more efficiently with integrated project and resource management tools
- Prevent lost revenue and slow billing cycles by managing projects in real time
- Unite business processes and empower employees to find, share, and exchange data
Want to learn more?
- Q360 Drives Business Transformation at Adtech Systems
- When You Can’t Trust the Numbers, What Do You Do?
- How Solutions360 Helps SVT Make Better Business Decisions
- Project Under-Billing Can Be Your Undoing
- Lean Methodologies for Integrators
- Job Costing Survival Guide
- Solutions360 Blog
- Q360 Overview
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Solutions360 is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*