You can run your business more profitably and more productively when you use a tightly integrated system that is designed to handle all aspects of an integration firm’s business – from sales and proposals to service and dispatch to invoicing and accounting.
With immediate access to reporting and relational
information, Solutions360 can help you drive more profitability into project management and more efficiency into business processes.
What has Solutions360 done for NSCA members?
- Helped project teams understand the financial aspects of projects to improve profitability
- Improved integration among disparate systems by combining a CRM, PSA, ERP, and accounting tool into a single solution to centralize business
- Unified data across departments to provide an improved view of financial data for ongoing projects
“Our Solutions360 support and project schedules reconcile to the financial statement gross profit within 4/100 of 1% of total gross profit dollars. Not too shabby. When I can get within less than a $1,000 variance on a $1.8 million monthly gross profit, it warms the hearts of accountants everywhere.”
-Eric Morris, Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers Inc.
What’s new at Solutions360?
The all new Q360 Forecasting Dashboard is a unified application that consolidates your data into one platform. This allows you to leverage that information to look forward, to forecast and predict. Taking what we have done, we can take that information along with what is planned and give you a very accurate picture of where you are going.
Dashboards being fed by day-to-day and planned business activity ensures they are always up to date and changes in your business will be reflected in your view of the future.
Where are you going?
- Cashflow forecasting using project billing and material planning dates, service contract invoicing, collections performance, and projected fixed costs this dashboard shows you your cashflow for up to two years out.
- Labor Capacity forecasting that factors in your labor categories and actual staff availability in each role overlayed project labor plans shows you over and under labor capacity over time
- Project Backlog forecasting shows you your backlog burn rate, factor this in with sales bookings and you can see your ability to deliver.
Bring all these views into one, real-time dashboard with interactivity and you have the big levers you need to navigate your business through challenging times.
What can Solutions360 do for your business?
- Help you execute client work faster and more efficiently with integrated project and resource management tools
- Prevent lost revenue and slow billing cycles by managing projects in real time
- Unite business processes and empower employees to find, share, and exchange data
Want to learn more?
- Are Your Revenues Increasing … While Your Profits Lag Behind?
- Labor Installation Standard Integrated with Solutions360 Software
- Q360 Drives Business Transformation at Adtech Systems
- When You Can’t Trust the Numbers, What Do You Do?
- How Solutions360 Helps SVT Make Better Business Decisions
- Project Under-Billing Can Be Your Undoing
- Lean Methodologies for Integrators
- Job Costing Survival Guide
- Solutions360 Blog
- Q360 Overview
- Request a demo
- A Case for Cash Flow Forecasting
- 7 Keys for Accurate Cash Flow Forecasting
- 2020 P2Pv Session: CFO Perspectives on Liquidity and Cash Flow in Managed Services
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Solutions360 is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*