COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES...
Your safety is our priority.
NSCA and the Atlanta Airport Marriott are committed to the health and safety of those who will be joining us at Pivot to Profit event in Atlanta, Sept 21-22, 2021, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make social distancing a priority. Out of respect for other attendees, if you feel ill before or during the conference, please make the responsible decision not to attend event activities.
Per the current CDC guidelines, and in conjunction with the state and local officials of Georgia and the Atlanta Airport Marriott, the following requirements are in place:
1. All attendees will be required to wear a mask during the event.
- Exceptions: Speakers and panelists on stage; attendees while eating or drinking
2. NSCA will provide color coded lanyards for all attendees. Please choose a lanyard that best fits you and be sure to respect the wishes of others by following this code:
- Green Lanyard: Indicates the attendee is open and willing for normally distanced discussions.
- Yellow Lanyard: Indicates the attendee is open to being approached but would prefer it be at a 6-foot distance.
- Red Lanyard: Indicates the attendee would like no contact and requests 6 feet of distance.
3. All Atlanta Airport Marriott staff are required to wear masks and require guests to wear masks in all public spaces.
4. Masks will also be provided at the registration counter if needed.
5. Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout the conference.
NSCA is excited to transition back to in-person conferences. Your understanding and cooperation will help make it a success.
NSCA’s attendees at the Pivot to Profit Conference are expected to comply with all safety protocols announced by the CDC, NSCA or the venue. You also agree to waive and hold NSCA harmless from any liability or expenses that may arise from the contraction or spread of communicable disease at an NSCA event.
We are continuously monitoring recommendations from local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for essential large group meetings and events. Please check this page frequently for the latest updates on occupancy levels, PPE & wearing masks, social distancing, cleaning protocols and other important information.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep our community safe and healthy. We are committed to a great Pivot to Profit 2021 and look forward to seeing you in-person!
If you have specific questions about our health and safety policies, please email Emma Oldenburg at email@example.com.
Page Last Updated: Sept. 2, 2021