FREQUENTLY ASKED PIVOT TO PROFIT QUESTIONS...
Yes. The rate for NSCA members is $295. The rate for non-members is $495.
Pivot to Profit Virtual is designed for integrators. Qualifying manufacturers and distributors must contact an NSCA staff member to register and become an event sponsor. For information about sponsorships, please contact Max Johnson at email@example.com.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees will be refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) if notice is received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event. If cancellation is received less than 30 days, before the event but at least one week prior to the event, registration fees (less a 50% cancellation fee) will be refunded. If cancellation is made less than one week prior to the conference, no refund will be given. NSCA is not responsible for interruptions that impact your ability to connect to the event. By submitting payment, you agree to these cancellation terms for Pivot to Profit 2021.
If you’d like to make a registration substitution, please contact NSCA via phone at 319.366.6722 or 800.446.6722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s content is being designed to address the challenges we’re all facing right now: from cash flow to planning for the future. It’s real-time, up-to-the-minute advice and feedback on how to keep your business running – and ways you can pivot to generate new revenue despite the obstacles that stand in your way.
Please visit the Covid-19 Health and Safety Policies page for a detailed list of all safety protocols updated frequently.
The sixth annual Pivot to Profit conference is scheduled for Sept. 21-22, 2021. It will be held in person at the Atlanta Airport Marriott.
The following job titles typically attend P2P:
- Owners, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Directors, Vice Presidents, and Managers of:
- Service and technical teams
There are several reasons to attend this year’s P2P. Here are just a few of the things you’ll walk away with:
- Increase the percentage of your business that focuses on recurring revenue and as-a-service offerings
- Understand how cybersecurity, the cloud, Internet of Things, and new policies and guidelines will affect what you do
- Learn about new solutions and different ways to sell solutions in your portfolio
- Keep your business relevant and valuable to your clients
- Align sales and marketing for recurring-revenue opportunities and business growth
- Determine how prepared you are to change with the industry’s new, subscription-driven models
- Exclusive industry research on as-a-service and recurring-revenue models
Optimizing every area of your business!
“Each time I go to Pivot to Profit, I gain valuable information that has been beneficial on the financial and ownership side.”
Dawna Payne, Executive Vice President, Texadia Systems
GET IN TOUCH...
To learn more, send us a message.