FREQUENTLY ASKED PIVOT TO PROFIT QUESTIONS...
Yes. The rate for NSCA members is $99. The rate for non-members is $199.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees will be refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) if notice is received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event. If cancellation is received less than 30 days, before the event but at least one week prior to the event, registration fees (less a 50% cancellation fee) will be refunded. If cancellation is made less than one week prior to the conference, no refund will be given. NSCA is not responsible for interruptions that impact your ability to connect to the event. By submitting payment, you agree to these cancellation terms for Pivot to Profit Virtual 2020.
If you don’t want to participate in all Pivot to Profit Virtual sessions, then you can select the days/sessions you prefer to participate in.
Day 1 – 10am-4:30pm central
Day 2 – 10am-2:00pm central
This year’s content is being designed to address the challenges we’re all facing right now: from cash flow to planning for the future. It’s real-time, up-to-the-minute advice and feedback on how to keep your business running – and ways you can pivot to generate new revenue despite the obstacles that stand in your way.
Even though you won’t have face-to-face interaction with speakers, sponsors, and other attendees, we’re building out platforms that allow you to connect in new ways: collaborative Q&As, polls, and more.
The fifth annual Pivot to Profit Virtual conference is scheduled for Sept. 22-23, 2020. It will be held virtually.
The following job titles typically attend P2Pv:
- Owners, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Directors, Vice Presidents, and Managers of:
- Service and technical teams
To make sure we can keep our members safe and healthy – while still sharing valuable business-continuity information – we chose to hold Pivot to Profit online this year. This approach also allows more people to attend since they won’t have to worry about traveling. You can tune in from wherever you are!
There are several reasons to attend this year’s P2Pv. Here are just a few of the things you’ll walk away with:
- Increase the percentage of your business that focuses on recurring revenue and as-a-service offerings
- Understand how cybersecurity, the cloud, Internet of Things, and new policies and guidelines will affect what you do
- Learn about new solutions and different ways to sell solutions in your portfolio
- Keep your business relevant and valuable to your clients
- Align sales and marketing for recurring-revenue opportunities and business growth
- Determine how prepared you are to change with the industry’s new, subscription-driven models
- Exclusive industry research on as-a-service and recurring-revenue models
Yes! All sessions will be recorded and archived. You will find these on the P2Pv/LAVNCH platform. You will need to use the credentials provided to you in order to watch them.
If you didn’t register for the event but want to watch the archived seminars, contact NSCA at 319-366-6722. You will be charged the registration fee ($99 for members and $199 for non-members).
Optimizing every area of your business!
“Each time I go to Pivot to Profit, I gain valuable information that has been beneficial on the financial and ownership side.”
Dawna Payne, Executive Vice President, Texadia Systems
GET IN TOUCH...
To learn more, send us a message.