Every business changes over time. The change drivers could be due to the economy, competition, changes in technology, or an environmental or regulatory issue. Our team helps businesses proactively adapt by:
- Managing their financial reporting needs
- Conducting tax planning and managing the tax reporting needs
- Leveraging the use of tax incentives that become available such as R&D credits
- Outsourcing some or all of their accounting
- Acting as their fractional CFO or Controller when there is no in-house financial leader
- Providing new ideas and comprehensive support with the company’s growth efforts
Your next step in your company’s evolution could range from solving a new business issue to evaluating a merger or acquisition or planning an exit strategy. No matter what your needs are, our team can help you plan and implement your next steps.
Our Services Are Customized For Each Client’s Specific Needs:
- Audits, Reviews & Compiled Financial Statements
- Tax Planning & Reporting
- Outsourced Accounting
- Fractional CFO or Controllership
- Cash Flow & Profit Management
- M&A Due Diligence & Opportunity Analysis
- Business Valuation
- Fraud Prevention & Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Support
An Entrepreneurial Thinking Firm
We help build the value of our clients. While taking care of required reporting, tax and accounting are critical issues, our value add is helping businesses overcome obstacles, evaluate opportunities, and work toward enhancing the profitability and value of their businesses.
What can Bronswick Benjamin provide for NSCA members?
- Partnership to guide you forward based on your long-term business goals
- Proactive ideas to help you prepare for tomorrow’s needs and not a task mindset
- Conversations to help you manage risk
- Profit enhancement ideas
Contact us to discuss your thoughts or needs.
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Bronswick Benjamin is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*