Excellence in Product Innovation entries received on or before Dec. 3 will save $100 with early-bird pricing
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, Oct. 25, 2021 – NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry, is excited to announce that entries are being accepted for the eighth annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors manufacturers and products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by commercial integrators is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 23-25, 2022. One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall Grand Prize Winner:
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- Technology Platform: platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Trailblazing Innovation: products that symbolize bold research and development to help reshape our industry
Additional considerations are made during judging about how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
“Each year, we see exciting new products that reflect the evolving role of integrators,” says NSCA CEO Chuck Wilson. “We anticipate this year’s class of Excellence in Product Innovation award nominees to push the envelope. Integrators have been tasked with solving new customer challenges, and manufacturers play a vital role in providing essential tools to help them do so. We think that deserves recognition!”
- Recognition in Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly trade publication)
- Recognition in the Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- Recognition in Inside NSCA, NSCA’s e-newsletter
- Social media recognition
- Recognition in an NSCA blog
- Feature article in Commercial Integrator and CommercialIntegrator.com
- Recognition at the Business & Leadership Conference (350+ integrators in attendance)
- Feature in an interview-style video and blog published by NSCA (Grand Prize Winner)
All award entries will be featured in a gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in a press release, featured in an issue of Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter), featured in the Inside NSCA e-newsletter, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted through Jan. 14, 2022. NSCA members can save $200 per entry by contacting NSCA for a coupon code. (Call 800-446-6722 or email email@example.com for the code.)
An early-bird rate is also available through Dec. 3, 2021, for all submissions. Members and non-members that submit their products by Dec. 3 will save $50 per entry.
To enter, visit https://epiawards.secure-platform.com/a. Products submitted for consideration must be announced after Feb. 1, 2021, and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2022.
The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industries. The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate for all who work in the integration industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals. NSCA is dedicated to serving its contractor members and all channel stakeholders through advocacy, education, member services, and networking designed to improve business performance. For more information, visit www.nsca.org.