We were saddened to learn that NSCA Board Member and RPAV President Ron Prier passed away last Thursday night following a long battle with diabetes and kidney disease.
He endured many years of daily dialysis and treatments for his condition, yet never once complained. He was a kind and grateful man who loved his family, his company, and our industry.
His fellow board members shared the following comments:
- “Ron Prier was a good man. He has endured a very long life battle.”
- “I was impressed with his commitment to life, his family, his business, and the industry.”
- “The countless number of hospital visits (no matter where he was traveling) and his fortitude to keep going were very admirable.”
- “He truly cared about people. Ron was one of the most wonderful people I have known.”
- “He has a heart of gold. Our industry has lost a lovely man.”
Ron’s memorial is planned for Tuesday, April 25, at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Lavonia, GA. Visitation will be at 2pm, with the memorial service at 3pm.
Ron is survived by his wife, Angela; daughter, Paige; son, David (who also had grandson, Oliver); and daughter, Jessica.