CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, June 29, 2017 — NSCA is excited to announce a suite of professional services, discounts, and offerings to help integrators and manufacturers conduct business cost effectively and efficiently.
NSCA Business Accelerators available to members include:
- alliantgroup, to help integrators take advantage of available tax credits, reduce pending and past tax liability, and receive cash for work-related activities
- Avis/Budget, to help integrators and manufacturers reduce travel expenses, save on car-rental rates, and efficiently manage business trips
- GreatAmerica, to help integrators differentiate services through financing, improve consistent cash flow, and cut down on price wars
- Insperity, to help integrators and manufacturers offer competitive benefits at affordable prices, maintain HR compliance to avoid fees and claims, and streamline payroll
- Lenovo, to help integrators and manufacturers reduce IT expenses, ensure the best PC pricing possible, and speed up computer deployment
- Office Depot, to help integrators and manufacturers reduce office supply costs, get print jobs done quickly and inexpensively, and lower operating costs
- OneBeacon through TrueNorth, to help integrators protect themselves and clients against network security breaches, anticipate future security threats, and manage all insurance needs (including technology insurance) through one organization for time savings
- Solutions360, to help integrators execute client work faster, unify data across departments for an improved look at finances, and prevent lost revenue and slow billing cycles
- StockRoomExchange.com, to help integrators streamline inventory, buy and sell discontinued products at a discounted rate, and reduce stock that’s no longer needed
- UPS, to help integrators and manufacturers reduce shipping and freight costs by up to 34%
“NSCA’s Business Accelerators connect integrators and manufacturers to trusted, well-known organizations that save time, reduce expenses, and help them focus on tasks related to managing and growing their businesses,” says Mike Abernathy, NSCA director of business resources. “Many members already use these services, and are experiencing impressive discounts and time savings.”
For more information, and to learn how members are already benefitting from NSCA Business Accelerators, visit www.nsca.org/member-advantages/ or call 800.446.6722.
NSCA is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry. NSCA is a powerful advocate for all who work within the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers, and other allied professionals. NSCA is dedicated to serving its contractor members and all channel stakeholders through advocacy, education, member services, and networking designed to improve business performance. For more information, visit www.nsca.org.