National Training Center (NTC) offers the very best in training for the life safety and security industry. Our training is high impact, effective, and offered in multiple delivery methods:
- Live Class: Virtual and in-person options; open to the public or private training just for your team
- Online: Self-paced, self-study virtual training
- Books: Study guides and reference handbooks
NTC offers training to help your team achieve NICET certification or improve knowledge in a specific system category.
NICET training is available in fire alarm and sprinkler certifications. With an exam pass rate of 93%, we ensure that your team will pass the NICET exam the first time. Our NICET training goes beyond how to pass the exam, too. It includes a strong focus on code usage, which improves technicians’ overall skills and value to the organization.
Systems training gives your team the tools to effectively design and install security and fire alarm systems. Whether it’s video security, access control, intrusion, or fire alarm systems – small or enterprise-level solutions – our systems training gives your team the knowledge to professionally design and install code-compliant solutions for your customers.
What has National Training Center done for NSCA members?
- Helped employees achieve and advance NICET certification
- Opened up new sales opportunities in security and life safety
- Provided a trackable, manageable online training platform for employees
What can National Training Center do for your business?
- Educate your employees and improve technical performance
- Create new market opportunities in security and life safety
- Help your team achieve NICET certification goals
Want to learn more?
- NTC Homepage
- Live Class Training
- Online Training
NFPA 72 – Notification
NFPA 72 – Intelligibility
NFPA 72 – Initiating Devices
Changes to NFPA 72
Is Your AHJ Right or Wrong?
10 Things Your IT&M Contract Should Have
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: National Training Center is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*