By doing a lot of things differently from a traditional investment bank and financial advisory firm, Class VI Partners (Class VI) ensures that you maximize ROI for your investment of time, energy, money, and perseverance. The Class VI team understands what it takes to build a successful company and provides you with the absolute best representation possible – whether you’re selling your company, raising capital for future growth or simply building value for the future.
What can Class VI do for your business?
- Assess – Class VI’s proprietary web application, CoPilot , gives NCSA members a detailed, objective investor’s view of their business. Know what drives value in your business and what risks may be holding you back from a premium valuation.
- Grow – There’s only one formula you need in business: Growth = Good. The Class VI Pathfinder Program will help ensure you achieve your full growth potential, build value and make sure you’ll be thoroughly prepared for any transaction.
- Sell – Selling your company is a big, big deal. Know that our interests are 100% aligned with yours – to get you the best deal we possibly can.
- Thrive – Technically it’s called wealth management. We just call it the good part.
After completing a 30-minute assessment, CoPilot delivers the CoPilot Assessment Report which compares your company to its peers for value and marketability. CoPilot delivers a prioritized list of the exact risks in your business that could reduce your company’s value or impede a future transaction, and gives you several options for how to address your risks.
Best of all, CoPilot is provided free to NSCA members as a member benefit (a $1,495 value).
What has Class VI done for NSCA members?
- Represented them through mergers and acquisitions, ensuring personal and financial success
- Provided accurate valuations through the eyes of an investor for the purposes of exit planning, strategic planning, estate planning, and buy/sell engagements
- Helped them build value for the future - whatever it may hold
“Working with Class VI made the entire process better for everyone involved. Their teamwork, expertise, and ability to quickly address every challenge gave all of us the confidence and motivation to stay on track and on time.”
-Mike Hester, Beacon Communications
“The team was always thoughtful, thorough, and made sure we were completely informed and understood every detail before we made any decision or picked any direction. By the end of the process, not only were we more than satisfied with the deal they were able to put together, but we were also blessed to have made new and true friends with the folks at Class VI.”
-Ron Pusey, CSI
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Class VI is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*