Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is a topic that is top of mind for most executives, leaders, and business owners as the state of the world - and the state of talent - has decidedly shifted. As the demand for a more inclusive and human-centered approach to work comes from both talent and customers alike, DEIB is a critical part of people and business strategies planning for the now and the future.
- 80% of workers say that they want to work for a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. (source: CNBC)
- 77% of consumers are motivated to purchase from companies committed to making the world a better place. (source: CNBC)
NSCA chose livingHR due to its track record of working with companies on balancing DEIB and business objectives. Organizations that invest in DEI are doing the right thing for humans while outperforming others, grabbing market share and loyalty from both talent and customers while adding gains to humanity.
livingHR and NSCA are offering a custom member DEIB Assessment package exclusive to member organizations that can include:
- “Current state” review of existing documents, processes, and practices
- DEIB HumanlyX Insights Survey (a product by livingHR) gathering deeper understanding and capturing employee voice
- Employee + Manager Learning + Awareness Workshop
- Leadership Learning + Action Planning Workshops
- Response Program + Action Plan Executive Summary
What has livingHR done for NSCA members?
- Provide Context and Insight Company Culture by Executing HumanlyX DEIB + Culture Insights Survey
- Run Employee + Leader Focus groups
- Administer Customized DEIB Strategy + Awareness Workshops
- Deliver Monthly Support on DEIB Strategy, Communications, Learning, Reporting, and more
What can livingHR do for your business?
Companies with diversity on senior leadership have experienced:
- 66% return on capital investment (source: Fast Company)
- 42% increase in return on sales (source: Fast Company)
- 53% increase in return on equity (source: Fast Company)
All people should feel heard, valued, and included at work. Through this partnership, member organizations of NSCA can further humanity while furthering their business objectives, because people wins are what power business wins.
Want to learn more?
- Who is Living HR?
- Why is DEIB important?
- Self-Assessment: How Diverse is Your Organization?
- Human Resource Professional’s Guide to Promoting DEIB in the workplace
- DEI Transformation Model Explained
- 2022 Diversity Calendar
- People + Culture as a Service (P+CaaS)
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: livingHR is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*