Save time and money through discounts, same-day shipping, and weekly sales from Lenovo.
Streamline your PC, laptop, and technology purchasing and get discounts on everything you buy. If you find a better price on Lenovo products, let the company know – and they’ll beat it by $20.
Members of NSCA are now eligible to save up to 50% off the everyday public web price of the entire line of Lenovo products, including laptops, tablets, desktops, accessories and more.
Members also receive free ground shipping on all web orders and can take advantage of monthly limited-time special offers.
What has Lenovo done for NSCA members?
- Offered peace of mind through a best-price-match guarantee
- Reduced downtime time with online order status checking and fast shipping
- Maximized cash flow by decreasing PC and technology costs
“We needed a new laptop for an employee, so I checked out NSCA’s partner site since I remembered Lenovo was there. The first machine I ran across was on sale for $1,500 off the normal price of $2,500, so I bought two and saved $3,000! Thanks, NSCA!”
-Evan Landry, CommLink Integration Corp
“The Lenovo discount program helped us save nearly 50% on a laptop for a staff programmer dedicated to working on Crestron projects. Based upon the programmer’s tasks, we needed a laptop that would meet certain requirements. Lenovo had what we needed, and we saved a substantial amount of money just by being NSCA members.”
-Nancy Carlson, Audio Architects
What can Lenovo do for your business?
- Reduce IT expenses with special savings on PCs, laptops, tablets, and accessories all year long
- Ensure that you always get the best price on computers with a best-price-match guarantee
- Speed up deployment time with same-day shipping on orders
Want to learn more?
Ready to take the next step?
CALL: 800-636-2377, M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
*Please note: Lenovo and its partner, Gallagher Affinity, are valued NSCA Business Accelerators. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*