Is your growth constrained by lack of working capital? Tradecycle Capital provides funding exactly where integrators need it most: their supply chain. This non-bank supply chain finance provider works with middle-market companies across various industries to generate increased working capital directly through clients’ supply chains.
Tradecycle provides supply-side liquidity by remitting payment directly to suppliers on behalf of its clients. The underwriting process is simple and typically takes days, not months.
Here’s how it works:
- Tradecycle’s programs are implemented in less than 14 days from application to funding
- Client identifies suppliers for the program (additional suppliers may be added at any time)
- All processing and payment requests are made by the client through a secure portal
- Tradecycle remits payment via ACH to suppliers, helping them potentially achieve early payment discounts
- Client remits payment to Tradecycle as per the extended payable term, benefitting from greater working capital and improved cash flow at a minimal cost
“We use Tradecycle’s solution to capture early payment discounts with key suppliers while extending our payable terms. Tradecycle’s model creates negotiating power with our vendors, provides free working capital over and above our traditional banking relationships, and can even yield a net positive financial return out of our accounts payable function.”
–Daniel Skiba, Sensory Technologies
What has Tradecycle done for NSCA members?
- Provided extended payable terms without interfering with existing bank relationships
- Increased purchasing power and provided the ability to be a “cash buyer”
- Offered access to working capital above and beyond current banking relationships
What can Tradecycle do for your business?
- Provide funding by financing your payables, creating liquidity by extending your payable terms and often capturing early payment discount opportunities with your vendors
- Help improve vendor relationships with timely payments
- Quickly and efficiently fund your transactions at your request
Want to learn more?
- Cash-Flow Challenges When Managing Multiple Large Projects
- Tradecycle Payables Finance Services
- How the Tradecycle Process Works
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Tradecycle Capital is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*