Cybersecurity can be complicated and expensive. Especially for those of us not in the Fortune 500. You don’t establish good cybersecurity posture all at once. It all starts with having the right mindset – one that focuses on multiple layers of security: framework of policies, procedures, and plans; culture of employee awareness and institutional knowledge; and technology that goes beyond traditional antivirus and firewalls.
Launch Security can help you stop thinking about how to think about cybersecurity and start thinking about how you can put cybersecurity to work for your organization.
What has Launch Security done for NSCA members?
- Helped them understand cybersecurity and its role in their businesses
- Deployed affordable, layered, ongoing cybersecurity programs
- Established guidelines to set employee and organizational expectations
What can Launch Security do for your business?
- Help answer the question, “Where do we stand?” through simplified assessments and reporting
- Test your systems and employees to determine potential vulnerabilities (i.e. what’s working and what’s not)
- Educate management and employees on risks and threats (i.e. taking people from being your weakest link to strongest defender)
- Help you watch for, detect, and protect against suspicious activity on your systems and network
Want to learn more?
- A unique approach to cybersecurity
- A simplified cybersecurity program of framework, culture, and technology
- Cybersecurity in 60 Seconds, the Launch Security blog
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Launch Security is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*