Twenty years ago, the idea of having a security awareness program within a company was non-existent. Ten years ago, departments began to recognize the need to train their workforces on protecting the organization; however, the programs were often understaffed and implemented poorly developed. Today, Indarra can help you secure your workforce to protect against data breaches.
What has Indarra done for NSCA members?
- Created tailored training programs to address specific organizational needs
- Performed detailed security awareness assessments and provided roadmaps to improve security maturity
- Tested how susceptible employees are to opening unknown attachments or providing vulnerable data to attackers
What can Indarra do for your business?
- Provide detailed vulnerability reports to indicate if your employees fall victim to phishing attacks
- Create comprehensive corrective action plans and educational materials specific to your employees’ needs
- Establish adequate internal controls and policies to reduce regulatory risk and liability
Want to learn more?
- Keep Your Passwords Secure!
- Hacking: It’s Not Just for “Criminals”
- Indarra Cyber Security Offers Its Solution to Escalating Phishing Attacks
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Indarra Cyber Security is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*