Through a partnership with Defendify, an award-winning, All-In-One Cybersecurity solution, NSCA can help guide you towards improved cybersecurity protection for your business. Defendify understands cybersecurity can feel complicated and overwhelming. Our cybersecurity program advisors will partner with you to provide expert guidance and support and will help you build a custom, comprehensive cybersecurity program to meet your specific needs.
- Use your own cybersecurity as a competitive differentiator
- Meet cybersecurity insurance or compliance requirements
- Check the boxes on customer or 3rd party questionnaires
- Improve trust and relationships with customers
With All-In-One Cybersecurity, you can maximize cybersecurity protection with 13 modules in one platform, backed by trusted cybersecurity advisors and 24/7
monitoring. Plus, get up to $1 million in financial assistance for qualified cyber events through the Defendify Cybersecurity Service Warranty, included in the All-In-One package.
What has Defendify done for NSCA members?
- Partnered with them to improve their cybersecurity while clarifying its role in helping mitigate risk in their businesses
- Deployed affordable, layered, ongoing cybersecurity programs that are both efficient and scalable
- Established guidelines to improve employee and organizational awareness and manage expectations
What can Defendify do for your business?
- Help assess cyber strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement through cybersecurity risk assessments
- Automate scanning to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in your network and systems
- Educate your team to identify and defend against evolving cyber threats
- Help you monitor and more effectively navigate today’s dynamic cybersecurity threat landscape, 24/7, to protect against cyberattacks
Cybersecurity resources & insights
- Defendify – All-In-One Cybersecurity
- Defendify – How It Works
- Defendify – 3 FREE Cybersecurity Tools
- Defendify – Blog
- Defendify – Podcast
- Defendify – Podcast: Hear It From Your Peers – Systems Integration Business Leaders Share Cybersecurity Knowledge
- NSCA – Why Systems Integrators Should Offer Cybersecurity Services
- NSCA – Business Email Compromise: What to Watch For and How to Avoid It
- NSCA – 14 Ways to Achieve Basic ‘Cyber Hygiene’
- Commercial Integrator – Cybersecurity Emerges as Hot Topic Among AV Companies
- Security System News – Leadership Talks Podcast, featuring Defendify
Get started with a free consultation with Defendify—no commitment, nothing to install or pay for
*Please note: Defendify is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*