Developed by an industry veteran with extensive experience in managing and growing integration companies, Enterprise Performance Consulting (EPC) programs have been implemented in many organizations with quantifiable success.
By starting with the end result in mind, EPC deploys project management training based on your individual organization – after gathering input and buy-in from your management team. You’ll end up with written processes and follow-up mechanisms to ensure successful implementation and continuous organizational improvement.
Get hands-on PM training in your area – find out how!
What has Enterprise Performance Consulting done for NSCA members?
- Designed roadmaps to improve the bottom line
- Provided a clear perspective on where to go – and how to get there
- Customized processes to address bad estimating and poor project management
“It’s invaluable to know how a project is going from both a status report and financial point of view. It’s often too late to recover losses after they happen. The Front Line Project Management course is so much more than Project Management. It helps us catch potential issues sooner than later.”
–Joe Perez, CTO, ClearTech
“Nadim focuses on real-world examples and lessons because he’s been there. He understands how things work. He is enjoyable and extremely helpful to our business.”
-President, Designlab Chicago
“Nadim was excellent, as usual. All that attended benefitted. Nadim has so much to say about project management. He has been there, so he passes on his knowledge. His awareness of the pitfalls and remedies are enlightening. The flexibility of the content allowed for specific questions to be thoroughly answered. We could have filled another day.”
-Dan Hiett, Lone Star Communications
What can Enterprise Performance Consulting do for your business?
- Maximize the likelihood of project success and profitability
- Improve project management efficiency through better time utilization
- Help you establish a profitable service department that keeps technicians productive and customers happy
Want to learn more?
- NSCA Success Story: Developing a New Project Management Team
- NSCA Success Story: An Immediate ROI on Project Management Training
- NSCA Success Story: The Value of Project Management Training
- Impact of Installers’ and Technicians’ Onsite Behavior on Projects and Project Stakeholders
- Project Management Webinars
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: EPC is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*