CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, Nov. 3, 2017 – NSCA is excited to announce that entries are now being accepted for the fourth annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by integrators in the commercial space is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall Grand Prize Winner. Two new categories have been added for 2018:
- Trailblazing Innovation (new): products that symbolize bold research and development to reshape our industry
- Technology Platform (new): platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
Additional considerations are made during judging in regard to how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
“This awards program attracts more attention every year,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “We are recognizing manufacturers that are completely committed to our channel. NSCA respects partners that spend time creating innovative products designed to help integrators generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, or open new markets.”
Winning companies will receive:
- Recognition in Building Connections (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter)
- Feature recognition in the Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- Feature recognition in NSCA’s e-newsletter
- Social media recognition
- Feature recognition in an NSCA blog
- Feature article inCommercial Integrator magazine
- Recognition in front of all Business & Leadership Conference attendees (350+ integrators)
- Access to the Excellence in Product Innovation winner logo
All entries will be featured in a gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in a press release, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted through Jan. 26, 2018. NSCA members can save $200 per entry by contacting NSCA for a coupon code. (Call 800-446-6722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) With the coupon code, for NSCA members, the first entry is $299; subsequent entries are $199 each. For non-members, the first entry is $499; subsequent entries are $399 each.
An early-bird rate is also available through Nov. 17, 2017, for all submissions – members and non-members can submit their products by Nov. 17 to save $50. Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 20th annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 28-March 2, 2018, in Irving, TX.
To enter, visit nscaawards.secure-platform.com. Products submitted for consideration must be announced by Feb. 1, 2018, and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2018.
The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry. NSCA is a powerful advocate for all who work within the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers, and other allied professionals. NSCA is dedicated to serving its contractor members and all channel stakeholders through advocacy, education, member services, and networking designed to improve business performance. For more information, visit www.nsca.org.