Excellence in Product Innovation award entries received on or before Dec. 9 will save $50 with early-bird pricing
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, Oct. 24, 2022 – NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry, is excited to announce that entries are being accepted for the ninth annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors manufacturers and products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by commercial integrators is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 25th annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 28-March 2, 2023, in Irving, TX. In addition to naming a Grand Prize Winner, one winner will be named in each of the following categories:
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- Technology Platform: platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Trailblazing Innovation: products that symbolize bold research and development to help reshape our industry
Additional considerations are made during judging about how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
“NSCA members are always looking for new solutions that will help them transform the way they do business and support changing customer demands,” says NSCA Executive Director Tom LeBlanc. “Every year, we see products being submitted that present new opportunities to integrators and end-users. Manufacturers play a critical role in helping integrators deliver what end-users need, and this is one way to recognize them for what they do.”
Winners receive recognition as part of:
- Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly trade publication)
- A Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- An NSCA press release
- NSCA’s biweekly e-newsletter
- Social media posts
- An NSCA blog
- Commercial Integrator and CommercialIntegrator.com articles
- The Business & Leadership Conference event (350+ integrators in attendance)
- An interview-style video and blog published by NSCA (Grand Prize Winner)
All entries will be featured in a gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in a press release, featured in an issue of Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter), featured in NSCA’s biweekly e-newsletter, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted through Jan. 13, 2023. NSCA members can save $200 per entry by contacting NSCA for a coupon code. (Call 800-446-6722 or email email@example.com for the code.)
An early-bird rate is also available through Dec. 9, 2022, for all submissions. Members and non-members that submit their products by Dec. 9 will save $50 per entry. For payment questions, please contact Mary Olian (Mary.Olian@emeraldx.com).
To enter, visit https://epiawards.secure-platform.com/a. Products submitted for consideration must be announced after Feb. 1, 2022, and they must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2023.
The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industries. The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate for all who work in the integration industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals. NSCA is dedicated to serving its contractor members and all channel stakeholders through advocacy, education, member services, and networking designed to improve business performance. For more information, visit www.nsca.org.