CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, Oct. 28, 2019 – NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry, is excited to announce that entries are now being accepted for the sixth annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by commercial integrators is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall Grand Prize Winner:
- Trailblazing Innovation: products that symbolize bold research and development to help reshape our industry
- Technology Platform: platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
Additional considerations are made during judging about how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
“NSCA is proud to recognize the manufacturers that improve our industry and the channel by creating products to support integrator success while giving end-users what they need,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “Some of the industry’s very best manufacturers are helping integrators generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, and enter new markets. We think that deserves recognition!”
Winning companies will receive:
- Recognition in Building Connections (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter)
- Participation in a webinar featuring award winners
- Feature recognition in the Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- Feature recognition in NSCA’s e-newsletter
- Social media recognition
- Recognition in an NSCA blog
- Feature article in Commercial Integrator magazine
- Recognition in front of Business & Leadership Conference attendees (350+ integrators)
All award entries will be featured in a gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in a press release, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted through Jan. 10, 2020. NSCA members can save $200 per entry by contacting NSCA for a coupon code. (Call 800-446-6722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) With the coupon code, the first entry is $299; subsequent entries are $199 each. For non-members, the first entry is $499; subsequent entries are $399 each.
An early-bird rate is also available through Dec. 6, 2019, for all submissions – members and non-members can submit their products by Dec. 6 to save $50. Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, TX.
To enter, visit https://epiawards.secure-platform.com/a. Products submitted for consideration must be announced by Feb. 1, 2020, and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2020.
The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry. NSCA is a powerful advocate for all who work within the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers, and other allied professionals. NSCA is dedicated to serving its contractor members and all channel stakeholders through advocacy, education, member services, and networking designed to improve business performance. For more information, visit www.nsca.org.