Paul Cronin is focused on helping you develop interconnectedness, cooperation, and an awareness of your environment. He can help integrators create alliances with key business leaders within an organization to improve customer service and motivation. He also focused on leadership development and training, helping you groom the next group of up-and-comers, making sure everyone’s on the same page and ready to step up.
What has Cronin Corp. done for NSCA members?
- Helped them design customized, flexible, professional development programs
- Created high levels of customer service and dedication to improve performance
- Provided guidance on driving business forward through trust, shared goals, and leadership development
“We never had any formal management or leadership training. Working with Paul was awesome. It helped everyone get on the same page and understand why we’re doing the things we’re doing – and groom the next round of leaders. We’ve since done more workshops with him, and I can’t say enough good things. Paul’s approach is great. He’s very good at making things relatable, and hitting points home in an effective manner.”
-Kelly Clasby, Signet
What can Cronin Corp. do for your business?
- Improve development of company leadership to positively impact results
- Cultivate strategic supplier programs and ecosystem partnerships that enable growth
- Help you prove to clients that you can enable and accelerate business with the people on your team
Want to learn more?
- NSCA Success Story: Preparing the Leaders of Today – and Tomorrow
- Building Your Company’s Advisory Board
- Who Owns the Customer in a Cloud Model?
- Embracing Convergence Culture?
- Who Left the Door Open? Don’t Let It Be You
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: Cronin Corp. is a valued NSCA Member Advisory Councilmember. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*