BLC 2022 REGISTRATION
24th Annual Business & Leadership Conference
Wednesday, February 23 - Friday, February 25, 2022
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard
Irving, TX 75038, US
2022 BLC Pricing:
NSCA Integrator Member Pricing:
- $899 per person
- When registering more than one person call 800-446-6722 (Ask about same-company group discounts)
- $499 – Guest Conference Admission – includes opening night reception and dinner; breakfast Thursday; Thursday night dinner and reception; breakfast Friday; and Friday night dinner and reception. When registering a guest, call 800-446-6722 or email Teresa Solorio.
Note: this does not include lunches, conference materials, or entry into general sessions.
Non-Member Integrator Pricing:
- $1299 per person
Call 800-446-6722 or email Teresa Solorio to become an NSCA member.
Substitutions and Cancellations: Substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellations are accepted and registration fees refunded (less a 25% cancellation fee) if notice is received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event. If cancellation is received less than 30 days but at least one week prior to the event, registration fees (less a 50% cancellation fee) will be refunded. If cancellation is made less than one week prior to the conference, no re-fund will be given. NSCA is not responsible for weather-related interruptions that effect travel to the event. By submitting payment, you agree to cancellation terms for the 2022 Business & Leadership Conference.
ATTENTION: INDUSTRY MANUFACTURERS/DISTRIBUTORS
This site is designed for integrator registrations only. Qualifying manufacturers and distributors are registered separately. If you are an industry manufacturer/distributor interested in attending the BLC, you must serve as an event sponsor. For information on any sponsorship openings, please call the NSCA office at (800) 446.6722.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to allow NSCA to share your registration information with the event sponsor(s), who may elect to communicate or market its products or services directly to you. The email communications can be unsubscribed from at any time by using the links contained at the bottom of each email send.
Your safety is our priority.
NSCA and the Four Seasons Las Colinas are committed to the health and safety of those who will be joining us at the 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), Feb. 23-25, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a trade association that prides itself on carrying out recommendations of our members as well as addressing their business needs, we are offering an in-person experience for 2022 BLC. We respectfully understand that individual NSCA members may decide that traveling to and participating in BLC isn’t ideal for them. As such, NSCA is providing a hybrid option for 2022 BLC.
For those participating in the in-person conference, here are some health and safety guidelines (please check back, as these guidelines may be updated due to evolving recommendations):
- Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Four Seasons does not require guests to wear masks, although it does suggest that guests and BLC attendees wear masks if they are not vaccinated.
- Four Seasons requires all staff from the front of house to the back of house to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks will be provided at the BLC registration counter if needed.
- Four Seasons provides hand sanitation stations throughout the hotel and conference area. NSCA will also provide hand sanitizer to attendees.
- Respect social distances.
o Color-coded lanyards will be in use. (Green indicates that the attendee is open and willing to have up-close discussions. Yellow means they are still somewhat leery and would like to be approached with caution, 6 ft apart socially distanced. Red indicates that the attendee would like no contact.)
- If attendees feel sick, we ask that they stay in their rooms, seek testing, and not return to the conference without a negative test result.
These guidelines will be updated as necessary, so please refer to this page often.
Please be advised that travel and attendance at in-person events involves the risk of contracting communicable diseases. By registering for the NSCA Business & Leadership Conference, you agree to comply with all safety protocols announced by NSCA and the facility. You also agree to waive and hold NSCA harmless from any liability or expenses that may arise from the contraction or spread of communicable disease at the NSCA event.
Accordingly, you agree that you will not attend the NSCA Business & Leadership Conference if, within fourteen (14) days preceding the Conference, you have:
- Tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID or other communicable disease or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID or other communicable disease; or
- Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID or other communicable disease; or
- Traveled to a country that is subject to a U.S. State Department Level 4 “Do Not Travel” health advisory or a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice (a “Prohibited Country”); or
- Been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of (collectively, the “Encounter”) any person who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID or other communicable disease or who has travelled to a Prohibited Country within the last fourteen (14) days preceding the Encounter