Entries are now being accepted. Enter your product by Nov. 17 to take advantage of early-bird pricing and save $50!
Any manufacturer that produces low-voltage products for installation by integrators in the commercial space is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products; integrators may also submit nominations for products that have had a significant effect on installations.
One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall Grand Prize Winner:
- Trailblazing Innovation (new for 2018): products that symbolize bold research and development to reshape our industry
- Technology Platform (new for 2018): platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
Excellence in Business Awards
NSCA’s Excellence in Business awards honor systems integration firms and their efforts to implement new strategies to navigate the constantly changing industry. We identify integration firms that understand the importance of innovative, forward-thinking ideas.
One winner will be chosen in each of these categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
Winners will be recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference and will receive reduced admission ($999 as opposed to $1,499). They will also be featured in NSCA newsletters, press releases, e-mails, and magazine articles.
Applications will be accepted until January 17, 2018. Winners will be notified by February 2, 2018. No cost to apply.
Randy Vaughan Founder’s Awards
The NSCA Education Foundation is now accepting applications for the Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award. These awards, in honor of Vaughan’s commitment to the systems integration community, are given to qualified applicants of systems integration companies interested in attending the Business & Leadership Conference (BLC) for the first time. They allow awardees to attend BLC and have their registration fees waived. The conference is attended by seasoned as well as up-and-coming industry managers, owners, and executives.
Twenty-five (25) awards will be given for the 2018 conference to be held Feb. 28 through March 2, 2018, in Irving, Texas.
This honor represents the NSCA Education Foundation’s mission to provide ongoing training to current system integration professionals.
Randy Vaughan was a charter member of NSCA, and served on the NSCA Board of Directors from 1997-2008, including a two-year term as president beginning in 2005. Additionally, he served as an instructor for NSCA University™ for more than 12 years, and was named its Educator of the Year in 2007. He also served as chairman of the NSCA Education Committee for a number of years. His greatest accomplishments for NSCA include the creation of NSCA University and the Business & Leadership Conference, as well as his role as a subject matter expert and content developer for the industry.
Applications are due by Dec. 1, 2017. Winners will be notified by Dec. 15, 2017. For more information , or to apply, contact Teresa Solorio at email@example.com or 800.446.6722.