The R&D tax credit is the largest tax credit available for businesses. It’s available to U.S. businesses of all sizes, big or small, and is a wage-based, dollar-for-dollar credit. Those in the technology industry – including systems integrators – often qualify to receive these lucrative tax savings. alliantgroup makes sure you get the tax credits you deserve.
What has alliantgroup done for NSCA members?
- Integrator in Iowa: received $300,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Missouri: received $200,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Indiana: received $250,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in California: received $800,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Missouri: received $1.1 million in tax credits
“When we first heard of alliantgroup, we didn’t think the R&D tax credit applied to us. We didn’t realize how much value there was to be claimed by companies in our industry. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that our activities qualified. If our competitors were claining it, we certainly wanted to as well. alliantgroup applied the law to our industry in the best way to find us our maximum possible credit. The significant tax savings are allowing us to put money toward growing our operations in new ways we find truly worthwhile.”
-Pete Krejci, Conference Technologies Inc.
What can alliantgroup do for your business?
- Identify the tax credits and incentives you qualify for – but aren’t taking advantage of
- Reduce pending and past tax liability
- Help you receive cash back for work-related activities you’re already doing
Want to learn more?
- Advanced Communications & Cabling’s alliantgroup Experience
- Conference Technologies’ alliantgroup Experience
- Tech Electronics’ alliantgroup Experience
- Saving Tax Dollars, Creating Industry Jobs, and Creating Awareness
- Most Integrators Don’t Take Advantage of This Tax Savings
- Futureproof Success by Focusing on Today
- Sound, Sight, and Savings: The Tax Rewards for AV Integrators
Ready to take the next step?