The R&D tax credit is the largest tax credit available for businesses. It’s available to U.S. businesses of all sizes, big or small, and is a wage-based, dollar-for-dollar credit. Those in the technology industry – including systems integrators – often qualify to receive these lucrative tax savings. alliantgroup makes sure you get the tax credits you deserve.
What has alliantgroup done for NSCA members?
- Integrator in Iowa: received $300,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Missouri: received $200,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Indiana: received $250,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in California: received $800,000 in tax credits
“NSCA’s alliance with alliantgroup led us to learn more about the R&D tax credit. They made it clear as to how our company is eligible for the tax credit, and showed us exactly how our operations qualify.”
-Bradford Caron, SIGNET Electronic Systems
What can alliantgroup do for your business?
- Identify the tax credits and incentives you qualify for – but aren’t taking advantage of
- Reduce pending and past tax liability
- Help you receive cash back for work-related activities you’re already doing
Want to learn more?
- Saving Tax Dollars, Creating Industry Jobs, and Creating Awareness
- Most Integrators Don’t Take Advantage of This Tax Savings
- Futureproof Success by Focusing on Today
Ready to take the next step?