The R&D tax credit is the largest tax credit available for businesses. It’s available to U.S. businesses of all sizes, big or small, and is a wage-based, dollar-for-dollar credit. Those in the technology industry – including systems integrators – often qualify to receive these lucrative tax savings. alliantgroup makes sure you get the tax credits you deserve.
alliantgroup can also help you claim your ERC tax credit for business changes you made as a result of the pandemic.
What has alliantgroup done for NSCA members?
- Integrator in Iowa: received $300,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Missouri: received $200,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Indiana: received $250,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in California: received $800,000 in tax credits
- Integrator in Missouri: received $1.1 million in tax credits
- Life Safety Integrator: received $1.6 million ERC after thinking they wouldn’t qualify
“When we first heard of alliantgroup, we didn’t think the R&D tax credit applied to us. We didn’t realize how much value there was to be claimed by companies in our industry. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that our activities qualified. If our competitors were claiming it, we certainly wanted to as well. alliantgroup applied the law to our industry in the best way to find us our maximum possible credit. The significant tax savings allow us to put money toward growing our operations in new ways we find worthwhile.”
-Pete Krejci, Conference Technologies Inc.
“alliantgroup reached out to us regarding the R&D tax credit, and we originally thought it was a process we could complete ourselves. We soon realized that we did not possess enough knowledge about the regulations and laws in qualifying and claiming the credit. Bringing in alliantgroup was by far the best thing we could have done.”
-Craig Lubbers, Tech Electronics
What can alliantgroup do for your business?
- Identify the tax credits and incentives you qualify for – but aren’t taking advantage of
- Reduce pending and past tax liability
- Help you receive cash back for work-related activities you’re already doing
Want to learn more?
- Does Your Company Qualify for an ERC? The Answer is Likely ‘Yes’
- Cyber-Incentives and Legislation: How Tech & Government Can Collaborate to Create a Safer World
- Tax Reform: What Systems Integrators Need to Know in 2018 and Beyond
- Learn How Your Everyday Projects and Activities Could Entitle You to Major Tax Savings
- Advanced Communications & Cabling’s alliantgroup Experience
- Conference Technologies’ alliantgroup Experience
- Tech Electronics’ alliantgroup Experience
- Saving Tax Dollars, Creating Industry Jobs, and Creating Awareness
- Most Integrators Don’t Take Advantage of This Tax Savings
- Futureproof Success by Focusing on Today
- Sound, Sight, and Savings: The Tax Rewards for AV Integrators
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: alliantgroup is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*