The online training program used by PSA Security Network members for education and continuing education is now available to NSCA members. Knowledge is power, and PSAEducation.com is dedicated to providing systems integrators with the knowledge, skills, tools, and resources they need to help their businesses thrive and be successful.
Through this online program, training, professional development, and continuing education are available in the following areas:
- Project management
- Sales and marketing
- Technician and sales
- Vendor product training
The tool also features the PSAEducation.com Certification Tracker, where users can automate, manage, and report on licensing and compliance requirements. It automatically reviews training transcripts and updates your licensing information when CEU courses are completed.
Lastly, you’ll gain access to your own LMS nested within the PSA website, where you can host your own company training content for employees.
What has PSAEducation.com done for NSCA members?
- Helped new employees get onboarded quickly by providing basic information on AV, business, cybersecurity, RMR, and sales
- Assisted them in earning and tracking CEUs as they learn about the industry and technology – from access control to wireless networks
- Kept them up to date on necessary vendor training requirements to maintain certifications and partnerships
- Helped them design custom learning packages for their employees, offering their own LMS nested within the site
- Learn What PSAEducation.com Has to Offer
What can PSAEducation.com do for your business?
- Expose employees to new topics and ideas within the systems integration industry
- Offer helpful, job-specific training in areas like sales, marketing, finance, and project management that can be privately hosted in your own LMS within the PSAEducation.com site
- Supply 24/7 online access to valuable, custom educational content that not only results in business improvement, but in CEU credit as well
- Provide a place to automate, manage, and report on licensing and compliance requirements
Ready to take the next step?
*Please note: PSAEducation.com is a valued NSCA Business Accelerator. A representative may contact you periodically via phone or email to determine whether these services would be beneficial to your organization.*