The Integration Business Survival Conference (IBSC) & Technology Showcase, presented by NSCA and Commercial Integrator, provides integrators with an affordable and convenient opportunity to experience new products, learn new business processes, and achieve training on a regional level. This two-day regional event covers emerging technologies, successful business practices, new trends from the industry’s leading manufacturers, and experts in project management, sales, operations, finance, and service!
- Analog to Digital: Problems and Solutions
- Managing & Billing for RMR
- Design Considerations for Mass Notification and Emergency Communications
- Wireless Mic Solutions for Corporate AV
- Digital Signage
- Digital Audio
- Security/Life Safety
- Healthcare Communications
- 10 Steps to Become Even More Profitable
- What Do Labor Cost, Productivity, & Efficiency Have to Do With It?
- Understanding Breakeven, Markup & Margin
- Using Dashboards to Plan for the Future
- Establishing & Managing an Efficient Service Department
- Minding Contractual Obligations
- Proper Project Planning & Scheduling
- Smooth Project Management
- Tactics for Strategic Sales Account Planning
Southeast Region: Atlanta, GA
September 15-16, 2014
Sheraton Gateway Hotel
1900 Sullivan Road, Atlanta, GA 30337
Click here for reservation and registration information.
Registration is $99 for NSCA members and $199 for non-members. This fee includes access to manufacturer training, networking events, and all courses.
Exhibits-only registration is FREE and provides access to the Technology Showcase from 12:15-2:15pm each day.
Each attendee who visits all Technology Showcase exhibit booths during this conference will be entered into a drawing for a $1,000 cash prize! Winner to be drawn on Sept 16th in Atlanta. Must be present to win.
Sign up for IBSC THIS WEEK to also receive your free copy of the Electronic Systems Outlook Summer 2014 report!