This year NSCA will offer several opportunities to receive complimentary admission to the 14th Annual Business & Leadership Conference. As an industry professional, you may nominate your company for the Excellence in Business Award. Winners will receive one complimentary admission to the conference.
New this year, the NSCA Education Foundation will award 10 first-time attendees the Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award which provides complimentary admission for eligible attendees.
Excellence in Business Awards
Nominate yourself or fellow systems integrators for their excellence in business. NSCA is looking for systems integrators with outstanding success resulting from a Best in Class business strategy in the following categories:
- Growth Strategies: Execution of strategies attributed to positive growth.
- Professional Development: Implementation of programs and practices to help grow and develop your staff.
- Strategic Advancement: Entrance into partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, or other strategic moves resulting in a positive effect on your organization.
- Project Development: Application of new, innovative ways to manage projects and staff that maximized your bottom line.
- Marketing Strategies: Use of marketing tools or campaigns that increased sales and/or brand awareness.
- Education of Allied Professionals: Outreach efforts to educate industry stakeholders, such as architects and engineers
- Recurring Revenue: Creation of a program or formula for success used to achieve new levels of sales with recurring revenue agreements.
- Fiscal Responsibility: Adoption of policies or procedures to develop new and improved fiscal policies, save money, or change the spending habits.
- Philanthropic Contributions: Completion of projects or contributions made to benefit your community or other charitable organizations.
Industry contractors and manufacturers may nominate top-level contractors and integrators. NSCA member contractors may also nominate their own company. Download the Excellence in Business application, or complete the online nomination form. Submissions are due January 15, 2012. The 2011 Business & Leadership Conference Committee will announce the winners on February 1, 2012.
Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award
New this year, the NSCA Education Foundation will award up to 10 individuals for the Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award, which provides free entrance to eligible first-time attendees of the 2012 Business & Leadership Conference.
Randy Vaughan was a charter member of NSCA, and served on the NSCA Board of Directors from 1997-2008, including a two-year term as president beginning in 2005. Additionally, he served as an instructor for NSCA University™ for more than 12 years, and was named its Educator of the Year in 2007. He also served as chairman of the NSCA Education Committee for a number of years. His greatest accomplishments for NSCA include the creation of NSCA University and the Business & Leadership Conference, as well as his role as a subject matter expert and content developer for the industry.
For more information on the award, visit www.nsca.org/foundation, or contact Education Foundation Managing Director, Barbra Snitker, at 800.446.6722. Click here to download the application form.