NSCA Executive Director Authors Book to Benefit Education Foundation
NSCA Executive Director, Chuck Wilson, authored a book titled “Under the Social Influence,” which focuses on specific influences that can impact a successful life and career. Additionally, all book proceeds will benefit the NSCA Education Foundation, which helps further the education of systems integration professionals.
Wilson reflects on the past 30 years of owning and managing both corporate and non-profit companies, and discusses through humor and real-life stories the impact of cross-generational employees in the workplace. This no-nonsense, tough-love playbook for those struggling to get ahead and those under the influence of negative social situations is written primarily for younger generations entering the workforce. “Under the Social Influence” has also been identified as an excellent tool for managers, owners, and HR professionals to start honest conversations on workplace etiquette, professionalism and respect.
Click here to learn more about this book and how to purchase your copy.
The mission of the NSCA Education Foundation is to advance educational opportunities by providing scholarships and awards to assist existing professionals and those pursuing careers within the low-voltage electronic systems integration industry. The Foundation is committed to the growth of the industry by providing access to the best education and latest techniques available.
The NSCA Education Foundation promotes and engages current and future electronic systems integrators in educational experiences to enhance the growth, professionalism and business skills needed in the electronic systems industry.
- Provide scholarships and awards to existing professionals looking to advance their careers and industry knowledge
- Provide scholarships and awards to those pursuing a career in the electronic systems integration industry
- Create industry networking and mentoring opportunities
- Improve the quality of the workforce by offering access to business and executive educational opportunities
- Raise money through special events to support the Foundation’s mission
- Encourage colleges and schools to offer more programs relevant to our field through a partnership with Electronic Systems Professional Alliance (ESPA)
- Communicate the positive benefits of starting a profession with the industry or improving existing skills
Why should Manufacturers and Distributors Donate?
Why should a student or school be interested in the electronic systems integrator profession?
How can I make a lasting impression on this industry?