NSCA is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial electronic systems industry. With a slate of more than 2,500 member companies worldwide, the National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate of all who work within the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals.
You can reach us at NSCA headquarters:
3950 River Ridge Drive NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Tel: 800.446.6722 | 1.319.366.6722
NSCA members are commercial electronic systems professionals you can bank on.
NSCA members design, manufacture and install electronic systems, including acoustics, audio, automation and control systems, A/V, communications, data networks, digital signage, information technology, interactive display, life safety, lighting, telephony and video.
NSCA connects you to the industry’s best commercial electronic systems professionals.
NSCA members have superior qualifications and advanced technical expertise. They are equipped with the latest in best business practices, and leading industry training and technical certification to ensure your project is done right.
Protect your investment by choosing an NSCA electronic systems professional.
Use our exclusive Members on the Map™ online member directory to find an NSCA systems contractor, integrator, designer or consultant near you.
NSCA Mission Statement
To provide members of NSCA and the commercial electronic systems contracting industry with formal educational opportunities, professional development, information exchange, and member services, in response to member identified needs and priorities, and to represent the association and the industry in the external environment.
NSCA looks to our board of directors, councils, committees and staff to fulfill this mission and we support it with:
- Education Programs through NSCA University
- Education Funding through the NSCA Education Foundation (www.nscafoundation.org)
- Business Tools from accounting tutorials to sample specification language to employee handbook and non-compete agreement templates
- Industry Research based on regular polling of industry members to watch trends in markets, financial analysis and compensation studies
- Government Affairs NSCA staff keep tabs on the issues in federal and state legislation that affect our industry
- Discussion Forums to bring together members of industry segments from across the country or around the globe
- Additional Member Benefits that include education discounts, SystemsPlus™ Insurance Solutions programs, free entrance to the industry trade show, newsletters, and member service discounts.
NSCA Code of Ethics
The NSCA Code of Ethics defines the value system that NSCA ascribes to and would like its members to embrace.
- Establish and maintain high standards of professional conduct.
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of their work, including service and installations.
- Not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients or employers.
- Commit to ongoing professional growth of employee's skills and knowledge.
- Commit to raise the level of competency in the industry through regular educational programs.
NSCA's goal is to help advance our industry and thereby improve the business of our members. Visit our membership pages to learn more about the benefits of membership and how to join NSCA, or call 800.446.NSCA and speak to a member services representative today.